Pages

Thursday 5 August 2021

Olympics

Hi bloggers. This blog is on the Olympics.

It has been around for a long time. I know that the Olympic torch travels around greece and then into the country it will be taking place. There are lots of sports you can do that are in the olympics. Girls and women were not allowed to be in the olympics. Over two thousand seven hundred years ago the olympics began as part of religious festival in olympia in ancient greece. Greece to where the olympics takes place.   If I was in the olympics I would want to be doing gymnastics or swimming. click here to see all the sports. There like 250 sports in the olympics.

What sport would you want to do if you were in the Olympics?


1 comment:

  1. India,

    Great to see that you have gained some new knowledge about the Olympics including its history and the fact a long time ago woman and girls were not allowed to participate in the Olympics. I'm glad that this has changed for today. My question to you is about gymnastics and swimming. If you were to represent NZ in either of these two sports which type of event would it be within gymnastics or swimming as both have so many different types to choose from.

    Mr Brown

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post