Pages

Friday 1 October 2021

Term 3 highlights.

 Hi bloggers.

This term I really liked the lockdown. It was really cool. I always went to the dairy and got lollies. I moved my bed around 2 times, Whenever Max was annoying I chased him around my house. 

I also liked having a new teacher. His name is Mr Brown. His kids are very funny. They sit on him poking is tummy saying he has to much burgers. It is so funny.

I really liked the new scooter track. We can bring our scooter every day. It is so fast and fun. I had fallen off my scooter 3 days in a row.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post